Want to talk? Want to visit? Have questions?
Check out our office hours!
The Office Hours:
The church was formally gathered on February 22, 1781. In 1902, our church joined St. Michaels Episcopal Church in leasing a portion of the Naugatuck Town Green. This lease remains in effect for 999 years.
At the Annual Meeting, held January 27, 1961, this congregation voted to become part of the United Church of Christ. Our congregation continues to have covenant partnerships as well with the Naugatuck/Beacon Falls Conference of Churches, the Naugatuck Valley Association and the Connecticut Conference of the United Church of Christ.
The Parish House was dedicated on October 10, 1888, and has provided spaces for church school and church programs, community programs, and at one time even the town library.
The United Church of Christ
Click on the picture below to learn more about the UCC.